• Does property law is applicable for existing property alone

My grandfather Had 1 sold & daughter (my mother). And my uncle died due to ilness later my aunty is re-married.Does she are my cousin have any writers on share of  property.(And my grandfather have already sold few property for my uncle's financial need)
Asked 1 year ago in Property Law from Chennai, Tamil Nadu
1) even after remarriage aunty would have share in the property 

2) on grandfather demise intestate his property would devolve on your mother and uncle equally 

3) on uncle demise his share would devolve on his widow and his children 

4) the fact that grand father had sold some property for uncle financial need is immaterial 

Hi, When she remarried she or her sons and daughters have no rights to claim share in the property.

If your grandfather died intestate then his properties devolved through succession on his heirs i.e mother, widow and children. The share of your uncle further devolved on his heirs i.e widow and children along with mother. The remarriage of his widow does not oust her share in the properties of her deceased husband. His children too have an indefeasible share in the property.