• Need help in saving mine and kids life

I got married in 2010 and in 2012 April i had a baby ,he left me and my son on the next day of his birth without paying bill on calling his sister she told me why iam calling her brother he will not pay the bill u can pay or ask ur family to pay and disconnected the cal after 2 days he turned up and payed the bills .he supported us for 3 months after that he didnt send us any money and when my kid was 5 months he had sss syndrome and was hospitalised i called him and informed him , he was in his home town and they told me he doesnt care if he is alive or dead if i wanted money i can earn by sleeping with some one and disconnected the phone.he came to me in November and he brought the Birth certificate and after 3 days he went away without informing me after he received a ph cal .after that he blocked my numbers we could not contact him i was sick i had oozing from my sisters for 8 months mine was love marriage i had no family support i some how managed to survive i couldnt feed my kid as well properly i had to sell my gold and take money on loan and survive .Iam not much educated i didnt even study till 7th class .after that i got a small free lancer job and started living our lives.he came to us on 4th April 2013 i didnt allow him to meet us after that we didnt contact each other .in November 2015 when floods affected Chennai he called me and said he wanted to patch up he realized his mistakes i agreed as i wanted my kid to have a better life he visited us in Jan 2016 and spent 4 days and again came on February 13th and same spent 4 days and left after that he started ignoring me he blocked my numbers and after i calling his office landline he unblocked me .and used to fight with me when ever i called he used to harass me mentally and it is making me sick iam a diabetic , he says he doesnt care about my child and as he has been with me for four years so he doesnt have any feelings towards him and on 24th April my kid had blood Vomitings and after my many efforts i could reach him on 25th morning he didnt come to see my kid on my reapeated callings he responded and on 28th i took him to Chennai to see a specialist he met me there in hotel and without informing me in middle of the night around 3 am and my kid got seizures around 5 am on 29th April  and i was trying to reach him he blocked all my numbers once my kid was stable i went to his office at 9 pm he was not there on request his manager took me to the place he is living he vacated that room 4 days back and also he kept his bike for sale in OLX .I didnt know what to do language problem and i knew no one there .I came back on 1st may back to Hyderabad.He never took me to his family i dont know where they stay or their contact details what can i do i am not even financially strong my kid has Autism and i need medical assistance for him please suggest me a way to save my kid and my life .
Asked 2 years ago in Family Law from Hyderabad, Telangana
Religion: Hindu
You can file domestic violence case against him seeking residential rights as well as maintenance.
You can also file maintenance case for you and your kid under section 125 cr.p.c.
If need be you may file a restitution of conjugal rights also against him
T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
36930 Answers
403 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You have lots of remedies against him. As a married woman you have the right to seek maintenance from him for yourself and your child, to which end a case for maintenance may be filed against him in the court. You also have the right to reside in your matrimonial home during the subsistence of your marriage. So you can file a case for domestic violence to seek the right to reside in matrimonial home and also demand alternate accommodation at your husband's expense.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23140 Answers
640 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1) you can file DV case against husband and seek right to stay in matrimonial home , maintenance for yourself and child , compensation for mental torture undergone by you 

2) if you cannot afford legal fees contact district legal aid centre for legal assistance 
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46814 Answers
2769 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

you should file complaint under section 125 crpc for maintenance, this is the only relief available. he is roaming in different cities so he can affect court case to not appear in the court. you should try to short out differences and any how mold him for performance of marital obligation. 
Shivendra Pratap Singh
Advocate, Lucknow
5066 Answers
78 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer