• Fraud on visa service assistance

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am an working professional. I took a working visa assistance from an organization from Ghaziabad on 18/09/2015. We had a legal agreement and for this service I paid them Rs 68400/-   as per the agreement.
I provide them all documents required for the work permit visa, but they didn't provide any service or assistance for the visa and work search. No they are not replying my call or emails neither they are refunding my money.
Please suggest what can I do against them so that they can't do this with others and also I get my money back.
If required I can share with you all supporting documents and email communication between us.

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks and regards,
Amlan Neogi
Asked 7 months ago in Criminal Law from Pune, Maharashtra
If you are knowing their address, first issue legal notice demanding them to return the amount taken from you for the purpose.
If you dont get proper response you may lodge a criminal complaint with the police by producing the documentary evidence for the payments made and request for proper legal action including recovery of your amount from them.
1) file police complaint against organisation for criminal breach of trust and cheating under section 406 and 420 of IPC 

2) if police refuse to lodge FIR you can file private complaint with magistrate under section 156(3) to direct police to investigate and submit report 
What they are assured through agreement? Is it visiting visa or working /employment visa?

You can move against them as per the clauses written in the agreement. So perusal of agreement is necessary for giving a proper advice. 

You can file a criminal complaint against them before police for criminal breach of trust and cheating under section 406 and 420 of IPC. If police refuse to take the case, then you may file private complaint before the magistrate court. At present situation you will immediately send a legal notice by the help of a local advocate.
1) you can lodge FIR in Pune 

2) you can file pvt complaint in Pune 

3) search in kaanoon.com website for lawyers in Delhi
This seems to be a fraud, and is thus actionable through a suit for recovery of money and also a criminal case for cheating and breach of trust against the organization and its management. You can launch the criminal prosecution by filing a complaint in Pune, but in view of the clauses in the agreement the civil case can be filed only in Delhi. Act swiftly lest the company becomes untraceable. 
 You can lodge police complaint in Pune and rivate complaint with magistrate in Pune 
1. Can I lodge a police FIR in Pune?

Though they might have mentioned the jurisdiction as Delhi, if the cause of action i.e., the fraud or cheating agaisnt you took place in Pune, you may lodge a complaint against them in Pune too.  

2. Can I file private complaint with magistrate in Pune?

First you have to exhaust the remedies available through police and then yo can approach judicial magistrate court with a private complaint in the event of failure by local police. 

. Can you please suggest an lawyer from Delhi

you have to look for one yourself.