• My mother's name is different in my documents than her original

In my documents (like birth certificate, 10, 12th marksheet , passport my mother's name is slightly different then her original. Is it going to be a problem in future, what do to to resolve this.
Her name Pushpkala , but in my documents it is Pushpa.
Asked 8 months ago in Constitutional Law from Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
1) for issue of passport the passport office is going to check the name as per your brith certificate and educational certificates . 

2) if mother name is shown as Pushpa in your birth certificate and other documents continue with said name 

3) it should not cause any problems in future . 
1) your mother can execute affidavit of change of name . have it duly notarised 

2) Change of Name should be published in 2 Local Leading Newspapers.

3) Change of Name should be published  in the official Gazette
Without your mother having documentary evidence of her name as Pushpa you cannot incorporate your original name in any of your documents of identity. 
There is no solution, so let the status quo continue. 

If her name is shown as Pushpa in your educational and other documents, you may continue with it, let her name be Pushpakala.   Dont go for changing her name in your documents, it is not possible at this stage. What is her  name in your birth certificate.  If that has a different name to that of the certificates then you may obtain a notarised affidavit stating that both the names are one the same. 
the problem is my mother dont have any document stating her name as pushpa, so if there is a case in future where it is required to have a document stating her name like for visa application or any registry transfer to my name, is this going to cause any problem. what can be done to have the name changed. If have my passport with her name as pushpa.

Let your mother make an affidavit stating that her name is pushpa and and also pushpakala, this affidvit may be notarised and if necessary a newspaper publication may also be made intimating this difference in name.  
Otherwise she has to get her name to be called as Pushpa @ Pushpakala for which also she can make an affidavit which shall solve the problem.
you should amend your mother's name as pushpkala because it may create problem in inheritance/ family register/ devolution of properties etc.