• Edward Cinema

I'm writing to you about Edward Cinema, Kalbadevi. 
It's a property my father inherited that I want legal advice on. 

Please do respond.
Asked 2 years ago in Property Law from United States
Religion: Other
1) please state detailed facts of your case 
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46639 Answers
2758 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

What legal advice do you want on it?
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23092 Answers
639 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. If the said Cinema hall has been inherited by your father, then collect valid documents in support of your claim,

2. Collect te certified copy of the title deed of the property and also the legal heir certificate based on which your father claims its ownership,

3. If the said property has been occupied by someone else, file an eviction suit to take possession of the said property. 
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18734 Answers
452 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Without sending the details of the property or the question itself, what answer do you expect or what relief you think you will get?
You can revert by furnishing the proper details and query attached to it.
T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
36754 Answers
403 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

please explain which type of advice do you want.
Shivendra Pratap Singh
Advocate, Lucknow
5066 Answers
78 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer