1) SUPREME COURT MIDDLE INCOME GROUP LEGAL AID SOCIETY
109, LAWYERS CHAMBERS, POST OFFICE WING,
SUPREME COURT COMPOUND, NEW DELHI-110001
2) This scheme provide legal services to the middle income group citizens i.e. citizens whose gross income is not exceeding Rs.60,000/- p.m. or Rs. 7,50,000/-.
3) The Scheme will be applicable for case intended to be filed in Supreme Court.
4)Every person who desires to avail of the services of an Advocate empanelled under the Scheme will have to approach the Secretary of the Scheme by filing an application in the prescribed form annexed hereto along with the relevant documents.
5) SCHEDULE OF FEE FOR ADVOCATE ON RECORD /ADVOCATES.
A)APPEARING ON BEHALF OF PETITIONER
1. Honorarium for drafting and filing SLP /Writ Petition/ including list of dates and miscellaneous application such as stay exemption, bail, condonation of delay including appearance, conferences with the client & also for drafting rejoinder affidavit and / or contesting matter after notice is issued by the Court and till the disposal of the matter and the notice stage including acting work and adjournment excluding final disposal at notice state
2.Honorarium for drafting and filing transfer petition including list of dates and miscellaneous applications including appearance, conferences with the client and also for drafting rejoinder affidavit and / or at contesting matter after notice is issued by the court and till the disposal of the matter at the notice stage including active work and adjournment (excluding final disposal at notice stage)
3. Honorarium for hearing of the matter at final disposal stage inclusive of adjournment, if any, and / or at appeal stage.
....Rs.3000/- per day
upto a maximum of Rs.9000
B) APPEARING ON BEHALF OF THE RESPONDENT
1.Honorarium for drafting counter affidavit/ statement of objection and all other necessary applications including application for vacating stay and appearance inclusive of all conferences, upto admission stage excluding final disposal at notice stage.
2. Honorarium for hearing of matter at final disposal stage including adjournment, if any, and / or at appeal stage.
upto a maximum of Rs.9000/-
C) HONORARIUM FOR SENIOR ADVOCATES
1.Honorarium for settlement of SLP /Writ Petition / Transfer Petition/Counter affidavit/Rejoinder Affidavit/Statement of objection including conference etc.
2. Honorarium for appearance at the admission stage / after notice.
....Rs. 5000/- per appearance
upto a maximum of Rs.10,000/-
3. Honorarium for appearance at final disposal/appeal stage.
....Rs. 7000/- per appearance
upto a maximum of Rs.14,000/-
SCHEDULE RATES FOR OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES.
Photocopy charges 075 paisa per page
Steno charges Rs.8/- per page
Paper book binding Rs. 5/- each