1. It is difficult to predict whether you will get bail easily or not without perusing the FIR and charge sheet,
2. You can try for the mail by managing the PP who is expected to sternly object to your getting bail,
3. In normal case, it will be very difficult for you to get bail since there are 30 NBWs issued against you,
4. However, despite all, it will be prudent on your part not to delay any further and surrender before the Court and try for bail,
5. Engage an experienced lawyer having expertise in this field.