• College examination results information

I m studying in Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, AP IIIT R K Valley , Andhrapradesh. Our University Examination results are always improper and there is partiality to some students and not following any pattern in providing results. They even not accepting for re-evaluation exam papers. I m scoring low marks with this process and  I m sure they are doing somethind and giving mis information to students. Any legal action against this or atleast a sending a Notice to our college. Our College is Autonomous .
Asked 10 months ago in Civil Law from Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh
1) If you have grievance about the valuation you have the right to go for re valuation by paying the prescribed fee. If that is not being accepted you can raise the compliant at the college level or take your complaint directly to the Registrar of the University.

2) You can serve a legal notice on the Autonomous college for irregularities and sue the college provided you have substantial evidence about the allegations you are making.You need to first exhaust your options to complain at the college level and the university on your own before you initiate legal steps so that they become efficacious.
You cannot take your university to court on the premise of a sweeping allegation that it is not impartial in evaluation of your result unless there is some proof to show that the yardstick of evaluation is not uniform. Be that as it may, if the rules permit re-evaluation then university is bound to give you an opportunity to apply for it, failing which the aggrieved students can move the High Court for binding directions to university. 
We do not provide formats here. Engage a lawyer to issue a lawyer's notice.
1) as student of yiu are dissatisfied with your result you can apply for revaluation of all your papers within prescribed period 

2) pay the fees for revaluation 

3)  font send any legal notice . It will further aggravate maters 
1) You don't any specific format 

2) just fill in the revaluation form and pay the fees for revaluation to the university 

You have stated that your university is evaluating the papers in a partial and biased manner, what is the proof or evidence you have to establish this story? 
 It will not be possible to initiate any legal action against the university on such allegations made out of wild guesses without any proof or base, it will backfire and you will be put into trouble. 
If the rules permit, you shall have an opportunity for re-valuation of your answer papers, if you are not allowed to do so, you may move high court with a writ petition in this regard. 
You said yours is an autonomous college but whether the problem is with the college or university directly?
Being a student of the university, you have the rights to get your answer paper re-valuated so you can apply for re-valuation within the specified period after the declaration of results.  
Please guide me what to do now . I want to do something legally atleast they will be more serious from now. Please send me any letter format which i ll send to Director of our university regarding re - evaluation with fee payment and to know the method of evaluation. Expecting clear response now as i have left out my asking questions.

There is no format for seeking re-valuation.  You can draft a letter on your own seeking the information by putting your own words in your own language. You can address the university authorities requesting to permit your answer papers to be re-valued