1. Your uncle has illegally transferred his property to his wife during the pendency of the mortgage,
2. His wife is not required to take any body's consent for transferring her property. However, the said transfer is also illegal since your Aunty got the property from your uncle illegally without Bank'as consent,
3. How can your Uncle expect to get top up loan when he himself has illegally transferred his mortgaged property in his wife's name?
4. The property was in the name of your uncle when it was mortgaged and mortgaged property can not be dealt with. So, legally the property still should stand in the name of your uncle since all subsequent transfers are illegal,
5. Your Uncle (or the Bank) should file a declaratory suit praying for a declaration that the property is mortgaged property which can not be transferred without Bank's consent for which it the subsequent transfers are illegal and void at law and direction upon the Registrar to cancel the said subsequent Registrations.