• No objection certificate

I am  now central govt emploee.i applaied lineman job in state govt. i applied for noc in centrel job..but noc is not issued me within the last date of application. so i filled the line man application column as i am not govt employee . but after the last date of application submission i got noc from central govt. now i m selected as lineman . now i want to select  lineman job. 
now the problem is 
i have the noc . noc  date is also with in the last date of application submission. but it reach me few days after.
the problem is in the lineman application i fill the column as i am not govt employee.but now i have the noc. i am ready to give that noc.
1is there any problem to go to lineman job.
2 to whom this noc is necessary. either the parent job or new job?

3 i am not want any benifit like service,pf, etc  . but i want to work as a lineman job . tell me without any problem how can i got that job?
Asked 10 months ago in Labour from Mandya, Karnataka
You ought to have furnished true information in your application form. If the concealment is discovered your appointment can be cancelled and a prosecution for cheating may also be launched. You are responsible for your predicament as you claimed to be not a govt employee which lie will now be nailed if you provide the NOC to the appointing authority. 
1) you have made false statement that you are not a central govt employee in application form . 

2) in any case you can take the plea that inadvertently it was mentioned that you are not a got employee 

3) in any case furnish NOC from central govt for the new job 

4) you may not face any problems as you have the NOC from central govt 
A. You have filled up a false statement at the time of submission of your application form. Hence, you may be liable to procecute under the law.

B. However, you have to establish that I had no any intention to cheat the government because of I had applied NOC and used to expect NOC from the Government at the same time. Moreover, you dont' worry about this because of no issue arised so far. You can move a court for justice in the event of termination of your employment.

(Kannada Translation: Neevu Job apply maduva dina sarkarakke kettadu maduva yavude yochane nimmalli irallillavaddaddrinda and neevu application hakuva modale NOC apply madiruvadarind and nivu iddanna padediruvadarinda neevu kaanuninda paraguva sadyathe hecchu. Adaru sarkara e male helida hage arji hakuva dina sarkarakke thappu thilivalike kottiddira antha nimma mele kramkke shifarassu madabahudu, avaga neevu courtge hogi nyaya padeyabahudagide)
If you subsequently apply for an employment under govt there is likely to be no issue as long as the previous concealment goes undetected. NOC is required from the present employer to the new employer.
1) NOC from central govt is necessary to join the new job. 

2)you must never suppress facts . if you resign and join another organisation and during verification suppression of facts is discovered disciplinary action would be taken against you