• Drink and drive

I have been caught for drinking and driving. I did admit I had a can of beer 4hrs back. My reading came 32 and I have paid 2000 fine and have been asked to come to court. Now what should I do?
Asked 1 year ago in Criminal Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
Come to court and seek bail . It is petty offence and if you admit your guilt then the court would acquit you directing you to pay some penalty.

Engage a lawyer for your defence as drunken driving is punishable with imprisonment along with fine which you have paid.

Nothing to worry, this is a petty case, you can attend the court in person, pay the fine and come out safely, do not repeat this again so that you can save time, money and energy.

Nothing, just do as advised. Best of luck.

If you get a summons from court it may seems you have charged case even you paid the fine. Do you have any receipt of paid amount then shown to court, other wise pay the fine again in court. No one can charged or fined twise in one crime .

Do not plead guilty without a green signal from your lawyer. 

There is nothing that you have to carry with you nor there is anything that causes so much concern.  You may just attend the court, admit your fault and pay the penalty/fine imposed by court, walk out freely with the fine receipt.

you should appear on court on next date fixed by court . since you have admitted your liability and paid the fine you wont face any problems 

plead guilty and matter would be closed as you have paid the fine . 

dont drink and drive again