1. I have approached a NGO for amicable settlement, but wife denied to either speak or to come what so ever happens and said that she and our daughter will not go back. Would the NGO report will be helpful in my case.
The NGO may mediate between you both but they have no power to make her obey their instructions, they cannot force her.
2. What is the advantage of Judicial sepeation u/s 10 of HMA.
Judicial separation may help you to file divorce case at a later stage on the same grounds. The present tortures by her may be avoided.
3. If I take Judicial separation u/s 10 of HMA. Would it be easier for me to take divorce after one year or again I have to proof that she has done mental cruelty. The purpose of asking this question is that despite taking judicial separation for 1 year, if I have to prove her mental cruelty again after one year then why not to file a divorce case right now to save time.
The judicial separation case itself is based on the grounds of mental cruelty, then if the situation is not improving after a certain period, the same grounds is valid which is evidenced through this judicial separation. However if you want to file divorce case on the same grounds now itself, there is nothing stopping you from doing so.
4. Who can approach my wife or her parents for Mutual consented divorce, my lawyer or any one from my family
Even you can approach her or can even send a legal notice asking her to give consent for divorce on the mutual consent grounds.
5. Say if they agree for MCD and once the first motion is granted. Is it possible that my wife, just to make me suffer or to linger on the case, can deny in the second motion that she does not want a divorce.
This her rights to do whatever she wants to, you cannot force a decision on her.
6. She said she does not want a divorce with me but also will not come back. I know that she will surely deny in the second motion then wouldn't it be better to go for divorce on grounds of mental cruelty, right now, rather going for MCD to save time. I have other proofs of her mental cruelty on me and my mother.
You're the better judge of the situation, you can decide the most feasible idea.
7. She had started denying having s*x with me say after mid 2013 and the content in her dairy (I HAVE 2 FINE PERSONS IN MY LIFE……abc,,,xyz……..AND I DON’T WANT TO LOSE ONE OVER ANOTHER AND BECAUSE OF MY INSEUCITY I HAVE ALLOWED THEM TO TOUCH ME AS I THINK BY SAYING NO THEY WILL LEAVE ME) was written in Oct 2013. She has left my house in June 2015, after I started asking about the unknown phone calls and messages. I tried my best to resolve the issue and to forgive her to bring her back for my daughter but every time she denied. Last month, under certain discussions, she had sent me few of her pics (from her parental house, available on whatsapp with me) and has asked me to do it myself by watching the pics. Does this count under cruelty and can provide me one more reason to make my case move somewhat in my favour.?
Such things are not admissible as primary evidence. You can plead the circumstances as grounds for cruelty
8. Somehow, I am able to know the whereabouts of the guy to whom she is involved. He is above 40 yr and is still unmarried. Can it be, in anyway, help me in my case.
You can implead him as 2nd respondent if you plan to file divorce case on the grounds of adultery. He will be the adulterer.
10. If she does not want to settle the case amicably so, is there any other way out or the only way is to file a divorce on mental cruelty against my wife what she has done in reality.
If she is not willing for amicable settlement, you have no option than to go for contested divorce.
11. I have small proof that she is still working but her company is in loss this. Does this make me pay maintenance to her.
If you evidence for her employment, better secure it and produce before the court in the maintenance case, the company's performance is not your botheration.