1. The members of a Housing Society are necessarily the flat owners who formed the said Society,
2. Different committees of a Society are formed by elected members of the Society,
3. The momemt a flat owner sells of his flat and informs the same to the Society, he is automatically ceases to be a member of the Society and any committee formed thereunder,
4. In such cases, the Sociert is supposed to call for special general meeting by the members or meeting by the Directors to appoint a new member of the said committee,
5. Moreover, cases are filed by and against the Socierty and not by and against the personal names of the members,
6. So, the demand of the Secretary of the Socierty for submitting an identity bond is illegal. What indemnity is he asking for from you? It appears that he is not aware of rules and is framing law himself,
7. Do not sign any such Bond,
8. You may send your letter for resigning as a member from the Society as well as the Committee by speed post duly informing the Secretary that you have already sold your flat to the buyer & his name is required to be substituted in place of your name as member of the Society.