1. I find no illegality in the arrangement made by BHU,
2. BHU invites application but does not conduct the test and accepts the score of AIPMT '14 examination,
3. Even if some one gets the highest score in AIPMT'14, he will not get a chance to study at BHU, if he does not apply before the BHU,
4. Similarly, one will not get a chance to study at BHU if he applies for but deos not sit for and get acceptable score in the AIPMT'14 examination,
5. So, there is nothing wrong on the part of BHU, if they wish to accept application for studying there after the completition of the said AIPMT'14 examination.