• Father apne 2 bete ke hote hue apni married daughter ko property de

Sir hm 2 bhai hai aur hamari 1 married sister hai hamare papa ki property hai kya agar mere papa mere sister ko property me hissa dete hai to kyya iske against hm claim kar sakte hai
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Kolkata, West Bengal
1. If the property is his self-earned property then he can give it to his daughter or anyone else.
2. If it is ancestral property then also he can give but not depriving your share in it.
Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
13155 Answers
175 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

No,you can not claim,if the property is self acquired by your father then he can gift  to any one during his life time.If the property is your forefather(not grand father) in nature of ancestral then you can claim.
Minansu Bhadra
Advocate, Kolkata
386 Answers
28 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

nahi aap koi claim nahi kar sakhte . aapke pitaji apni beti koi hissa de sakhte hain apni property me
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46822 Answers
2769 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

if your father's property is self acquired i.e. self earned then your father can give it to any one including your sister even he can prevent you too by geting your share.
but if the property is ancestral then there is no need to your father to give any share to anyone, as it will be distributed among all the heirs of the property accordingly and no right is there to your father to give it to anyone else.
however if your father is giving the property if it is an ancestral property with snatching your share then certainly you can move towards the court of civil for a suit against your father and can get a stay from the concerned court.

Please note that after amendment in the hindu law and hindu succession law, all the daughters of father have equal share in the property of there forefathers as the son has.
Mahesh Vyas
Advocate, Bikaner
29 Answers

4.5 on 5.0

1. Agar us property ko apke father ne apni kamaika paisa se kharida to us property ke malik uh khud hai,

2. Apni property uh jisko khusi de sekte jiske liye ap kuch nahi kar sekte.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18785 Answers
454 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

A.  No. Self Acquired property can dispose anybody with out prior intimation to the family members or third person.

B. You can claim if the property nature is joint family or ancestral property.
B.T. Ravi
Advocate, Bangalore
838 Answers
58 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer