• Suggestion on issuance of notice(125) to my brother-in-law

Last  month I have requested for the legal advice on my sister family issues(demanding money from my brotherinlaw) ,accordingly we have been issued legal notice(125) 
and that has been reached to my brotherinlaw.

Now our question is still he is demanding money and if we issue any legal complaints/action he will commit suicide and write death note on our names etc etc

Please advice for the same, do we responsible for his wiered decisions?
If that happens do we need to face/consequences ?

Sidd
Asked 1 year ago in Family Law from Mysore, Karnatka
1) your sister is  not responsible  if he commits suicide 

2) husband is bound to maintain his wife and children 

3)even if he is unemployed he is liable to maintain them 

4)your sister is merely exercising her legal right to claim maintenance from husband for herself and children 

5) your sister wont  be held responsible if he commits suicide 
If you fear he will commit suicide and leave a note blaming you for his suicide then your sister should file for divorce. This apart, she should send an intimation to local SHO and SSP about the threat of her husband to commiy suicide, which would come to your rescue if he executes his threat.
1) if he mentions name of family members police will file case of abetment to suicide . against them 

2) it will carry out investigations . merely filing claim of maintenance does not amount to abetment to suicide 

If he really commits suicide, nobody can stop is death.  Let him go ahead so that there will be an end to a never ending struggle and tortures to our sister.  Also it depends on his suicide note about his allegations on others who abetted his suicide.

one more query
my brother in-law saying he  will mention our all family members name in death note like that  ,what will be the consequences for the same
To be on the safer side, register a GD in the nearest police station to protect yourselves from the apprehended danger.

Hi, your brother-in-law will do all these tack ties in order to harass you and  i am dam sure that he will not commit suicide.  
1. File DV case and pray for maintenance and ad interim maintenance,

2. Audio Record all his demands and threats of committing suicide,

3. Lodge a police complaint before hand alleging that he is blackmailing your sister for committing suicide if his demand is not fulfilled,

4. this police complaint will vaccinate you against any charge of abating his committing suicide at a later date.
1. Record all his such statements and lodge a police complaint as suggested in my arlier post,

2. If reported in advance about his such threats, there may not be any adverse effect for his committing suicide in future.