• Agreement to sell

1.Have a agreement to sell my plot with party--A
2.Have received advance payment from party--A towards the sale of the plot
3.Party A..the buyer suggests to receive part payment from a party--B towards the sale of the plot 
through RTGS
4.Party B is not mentioned anywhere in the existing sale agreement.
what is remedial solution or an answer  to this situation.
Asked 2 years ago in Property Law from New Delhi, Delhi
Religion: Hindu
1) insist on all payments be routed through A only 

2) agreement is entered into with A only . Full consideration should be given by A only 

3) A can very well ask B to transfer money  in his account and then A can transfer money to your account 

4) you don't want B tomorrow to lay claim on your property on grounds that he transferred money to your account 
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
44209 Answers
2562 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Why does he want you to receive payment from someone other than the seller? Be that as it may, you should execute a separate agreement with him to document your intention to receive payment from Party B.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22958 Answers
631 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

If the terms and conditions  for sale of the property in question is agreeable to all the three, a tripartite agreement can be made among the three parties in which other issues can be included for proceeding legally on the issue.  This tripartite agreement will save any litigation in future in this regard. 
T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
34366 Answers
368 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Hi, it is better you have to entered into fresh Agreement of sale cancelling the earlier one and it has to be draft as per law and show the amount paid as advance.
Pradeep Bharathipura
Advocate, Bangalore
4528 Answers
202 Consultations

4.3 on 5.0

1. For a sale to be legally completed, there shall have to be flow of consideration from either side,

2.You are parting with the title of your plot to A and A is supposed to part with the entire consideration in your favour,

3. In the instant case A is suggesting you to accept pat payment of the consideration from B without any mention anywhere about who will pay for the consideration for A,

4. Such acceptance  of part payment of sale proceeds fro B for the sale to be conducted to A is illegal,

5.Let B transfer the money o A through RTGS who can counter RTGS the ame to you.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18112 Answers
438 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer