• Sexual harassment

I was searching for a job. One of the NCP corporater had given me the reference of one of the business. I contacted him bt he started sexual harassment. 

above person as he did the work harassment. Now, I am pregnant. I need suggestion how to proceed further in legal way.
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from pune, Maharashtra
Are you pregnant with his child? Did he commit intercourse with you against your will? If yes, it amounts to rape. Go to the nearest police station and file a complaint for rape against him.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23140 Answers
640 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

I agree with Mr. Ashish
give reply of his questions after that you can get best opinion.
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
4880 Answers
226 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Filing case u/s 376 IPC, is only  a  credible solution.
Soumya Kundu
Advocate, Kolkata
86 Answers

4.7 on 5.0

if your query fact are true go & file FIR against him
Avdhesh Chaudhary
Advocate, Greater Noida
565 Answers
20 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer