• Legal advice on 498A

Hi sir, 
My wife file 498a case against me in 9th april 2014 . my lawer still not able to give me anticipatery bail.
i stay at kolkata and my lower court is sealdah.. suggest me best lawer , who can help out from this problem
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Kolkata, West Bengal
If your lawyer has filed an application in District Court at Alipore and not yet granted anticipatory bail by the said court then you can file a Petition u/sec.438 Cr.P.C. in Kolkata High Court.
Minansu Bhadra
Advocate, Kolkata
384 Answers
28 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Many Kolkata based lawyers including Mr.Bhadra are on this site. You may contact any one of them.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Mr Barman / Mr Ganguly / Mr bhadra are all from kolkata . contact any of them
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45738 Answers
2692 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. There is a procedure for getting AB in 498A cases,

2. Which Police Station, the complaint has been lodged?

3. Has the IO been contacted?

4. The IO & P.P. are two most important persons for getting AB who need to be contacted first,

5. Has the FIR copy been collected? What are the charges?

6. Details are required for proper advice.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18547 Answers
449 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer