1. Since, she has not filed any case till date , then no need of worry
- Further, even she files any case against you, then also without giving notice of the case , the police has not power to detained you.
2. Medical certificate for the said disease
4. You should know that , if the matter is contested between parties in US Court, and after due adjudication and trial, divorce is granted, then it will be valid and binding in India.
- Further, if the matter is uncontested, one party comes back to India where marriage had taken place and contest proceedings in India, divorce as granted by US Court will not be applicable in India.
- Hence, if you will divorce decree from US court in her absence then that decree will not valid in India , and she can approach the India court.
5. No, however you can file a divorce petition in India after giving POA to any relative
6. You can detach her
7. She can file RCR , however even she will get the decree in her favour , then also it cannot executed against you ,
8. You should try to reconcile the dispute .