• Seeking help to lodge harassment complaint

Respected sir thanks for the replies..my husband warns n thretens me saying he has lodged a complaint in all police stations of the city stating dat I am mentally I'll..wen I am not and that none of the police sations will lodge my complaint ...sir I am an MBA graduate and very much sound and he thretens me that his dad is friend of commissioner and that he is got links wat do I do? Please help..
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from mumbai, Maharashtra
Religion: Hindu
1. Do not go by what he is threatening,

2. Those are all hollow threats,

3. No body is above law in our Country,

4. Engage a reliable lawyer from the begining to plan the litigation and draft the police complaint accordingly.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18430 Answers
447 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Engage a  lawyer  to plan the litigation and draft the police complaint .
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

1. Such threats nothing but empty.
2. Even if he lodges such complaint, it has not value.
3. You proceed with your own line of action.
Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
12804 Answers
165 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. Police cannot lodge a complaint that you are mentally ill. Let him go to a police station and attempt to lodge the complaint. He will come out learning something. 

2. Engage a lawyer beforehand who can repel all his attempts to defeat your legal rights.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

these are nothing but empty threats to bow you down to submission . take legal steps as advised earlier
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45424 Answers
2668 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer