\- As per Supreme Court judgment, wife is expected to move in with the relatives of their husbands, follow the rules and customs of their home, and ideally, blend in seamlessly as a new daughter.
- Further, the court granted divorce to a man on the grounds of “cruelty” after his wife refused to share a home with her in-laws.
- Further, If wife is not supporting her husband for the enjoyment of life and denying relation, then the husband can get divorce after filing a divorce petition before the court on this ground.
- Since, your parents are also included as accused in her case, then they can apply for getting anticipatory bail from the session court , and surely they will get the same
- Further, they can also file a petition before the High Court for removing their names in the FIR and also for quash the FIR against them
- Since, the charge sheet has already filed then the appearance on each and every dates of hearing is mandatory , otherwise court can issue warrants against the accused.
- If your parents will appear before the Court on the next date of hearing , then the bailable warrant issued against them will be cancelled automatically.
- However, if your parents are senior citizens ,then they can get permanently exemption from appearance from the court .
- If LOC issued then it is mandatory that the accused should be informed for the said notice has been issued against him, but generally an accused person comes to know about such notice only when he/she is stopped or arrested by the immigration authorities at the airport/border etc.
- Hence, you can enquire for knowing about the LOC from the court itself with the help of a lawyer.
You can contact me , if further suggestion needed.