• Smoking menace

In our locality , there is a pan-wala and he sells cigarettes too .
So many youngsters and smokers come there and smoke .
This causes trouble to the residents.
These street shops remove their stall themselves when the anti encroachment drive is around and come back the next day .

How can this problem be tackled
Asked 8 years ago in Civil Law

First answer received in 10 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

6 Answers

complain to muncipal corporation. .if no action taken file RTI application

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
89022 Answers
6344 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Follow as advised by Mr. Sethi,Adv.Through RTI you can question about status of your complaint and also what actions were taken and if not then why?

S.P. Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
703 Answers
13 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

File a written complaint to Municipal Corporation to remove the stall owner. If no action is taken then all the inhabitants can collectively move to court against municipal corporation.

Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
30763 Answers
972 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. Smoking in public area causing public nuisance/disturbance is illegal,

2. You can report the matter to the police,

3. Alternatively, you can also appeal to the Municipality to arrange to shift the Pan vendor to some nother place.

Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
26791 Answers
726 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

File a written complaint in municipal corporation against these vendors

Vineeta Rawat
Advocate, Faridabad
5 Answers

4.0 on 5.0

query is resolved

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
89022 Answers
6344 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer