1. You are an adult living in a democratic country named India. You have every right not only to continue to do your job but also to live your life the way you please within the frame work of law. Marrying in other religion is very much lawful in our country,
2. You can wait for any time and do your job till then for which no body has any right even to make an attempt to stop you,
3. As per Special Marriage Act, a Muslim girl can marry a Hindu boy even without changing her religion. Both can continue to follw their own faith if they wish,
4. You dad is wrong. His theory is applicable in Afganisthan, Sudan etc., not in India,
5. Lodge a police complaint immediately if you feel that some foolish attempt on you, in the name of so called honour kiiling, may be made on you,
6. Ask for protection on this account.