1. As per law, if the matter is contested between parties in US Court, and after due adjudication and trial, divorce is granted, then it will be valid and binding in India.
- Further, if the matter is uncontested, one party comes back to India where marriage had taken place or not appear before the Court in US , then the divorce granted by US Court will not be applicable in India.
- Further, Ex-parte decree of Divorce granted by US Court will also not be recognized by Indian Court.
- Hence, if you will not appear before the US Court then that court may pass ex-jparte decree in his favor, but this decree of divorce will not valid in India , and your status will continue as a legal wife.
3. You can file a petition in India for custody
5. You can file multiple cases against him in India i.e. for maintenance , for claiming residential right etc.