• A retired army officer is teasing our society

SIR , what can i do if one retired army officer is teasing our society members,children,and ladies sir.Sorry sir but i am just 14 years old but you can tell me . And i will tell to my society members sir.Please sir we have done police case also but police can't take any action on him. Because he knows so much officers,commissioner  and etc.Sir some times he is teasing children also.
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Vadodara, Gujarat
let parents get together and file complaint against army officer for criminal intimidation . 

if cops dont take action file complaint before magistrate under section 156(3) to direct cops to investigate
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45661 Answers
2684 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

file a private complaint under 200crpc or under 156(3)
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Report the matter to your parents who jointly will take remedial action against him.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18520 Answers
449 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

If police does not take action against him then move to court and file a criminal case against him therein. His influence will not work in a court of law.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer