• Eviction of tenant

I have purchased a flat in hyderabad (under a bank loan) in June 2013 and gave it to rent. Currently I'm staying in bangalore. The tenants are not paying rent from two months in time and even not responding to my phone calls. We have not done any agreement. Apart from this I am willing to relocate to hyderabad to my own house. Please help how to evict the tenants within a short period of time.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
1) how can you be so careless in giving your flat on rent without agreement . ?

2) issue legal notice to tenant s  and ask them to vacate your flat immediatedly 

3) if they fail to do so file suit for eviction
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45474 Answers
2672 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

give legal notice asking them for eviction
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

1. How will you prove him as your tenant if you did not enter into an agreement with him? The reason why Indian courts are flooded with such a huge number of contractual dispute cases is because people involve a lawyer only when the dispute has arisen. If a lawyer is involved at the beginning then the dispute may not ensue at all. 

2. Now issue a lawyer's notice to your tenant. If he does not leave after notice then move to court and initiate proceedings for his eviction.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer