• Mara kaka ne mara bhai e mara mummy nu naam ek milkat ma thi delay kar sidhu che ne mara mummy 27

 sir hamari ek milkat ma mara mummy ne 2 kaka nu naam hatu ne mara bhai anr kaka e Mane aahe Jaan kari ke Hume mummy nu naam milkat ma thi delay Kari didhi che.
mara mummy ne off thaya 27 waras Thai Gaya che Ane mara bhai Ane kaka e ame 3 bhenoo ne phuchi wagar naam nikali sidhu che ne milkat sell mate muku che. ne amne bhag appwa nu na khey che ke mummy nu koi naam nathi tho 3 bhenoo ne bhag kweo.
Koi hamari 3 bhenoo ni sine ke phuchi wagar naam delay Kari sake che please help karo.
Asked 1 year ago in Property Law
Religion: Muslim

Ask a question and receive multiple answers in one hour.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

6 Answers

You will have to file a civil suit and make an application for injunction to prevent the brothers and uncle from selling the property in which your mother was a co owner 

Please engage a local lawyer and immediately take steps 

You can also issue a notice in newspapers informing the public not to deal with your uncle and brothers since you 3 sisters are claiming through your mother 

Yusuf Rampurawala
Advocate, Mumbai
7361 Answers
79 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Kindly raise your query in English 


if your uncle and brother have sold property standing in mother name or in which mother had share you have to file suit to set aside fraudulent sale deed 


make purchaser party to the suit seek injunction restraining sale of property by buyer 

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
93530 Answers
7257 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

- Your query is not clear to reply positively 
- If your sisters are asking for the share in the property , then they will have to file a suit for partition under the Muslim
Law before the court , and you will be served .
- Further, if that property was in your mothers name , then after her death you have share in the property including
sisters , but sisters share will be half of your share.


- તમારી ક્વેરી હકારાત્મક જવાબ આપવા માટે સ્પષ્ટ નથી

- જો તમારી બહેનો મિલકતમાં હિસ્સો માંગે છે, તો તેઓએ મુસ્લિમ હેઠળ ભાગલા માટે દાવો દાખલ કરવો પડશે.

કોર્ટ સમક્ષ કાયદો , અને તમને સેવા આપવામાં આવશે.

- વધુમાં, જો તે મિલકત તમારી માતાના નામે હતી, તો તેના મૃત્યુ પછી તમને મિલકતમાં હિસ્સો છે

બહેનો, પણ બહેનોનો હિસ્સો તમારા હિસ્સાનો અડધો હશે.


Mohammed Shahzad
Advocate, Delhi
12539 Answers
173 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You do one thing. 

You better approach a local advocate and discuss with him about all the problems and proceed as suggested. 

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
83727 Answers
2059 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Sir pls post your query in English or in Hindi language 

Mohammed Mujeeb
Advocate, Hyderabad
19298 Answers
32 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

No. Aap court mein suit file karoh

Prashant Nayak
Advocate, Mumbai
31092 Answers
162 Consultations

4.1 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer