• Consultancy firm harassing/accusing of non-payment fees

1. What to do when an Institute doesn't give you a receipt even after you paid what is due and starts harassing you that you owe them.
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from New Delhi, Delhi
Be more elaborate with your query.
Rajni Sinha
Advocate, Mumbai
330 Answers
34 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

You may give some facts about your matter.However, primafacie you may serve them with a legal notice demanding your receipts. if need be then file suit for declaration that you have paid amount due without receipt as they have not issued.
S.P. Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
703 Answers
13 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

query is sadly lacking in material facts . without knowing facts we cannot give you our opinion .
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45520 Answers
2676 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer