I (Pradip Roy) am living in delhi 110088 and i purchased a plot 60 sq. yard in khatkhar, sonipat, haryana from Mishra Property , Jain Colony, Barwala Delhi 110039. I paid as per rate & requirment Rs.3,60,000/- (Property Cost) + Rs.12,000/- (Registraion Fee) on 09.02.2014. All payment made by cheques and all cheques cleared in its due times. All payment made with a receipts given by the property dealer. They promised me that property will be transferred once cheques get clear but since then they did not fulfil their promise i.e. they did not transfer the property. When we pressurise them then say take leave from office as today we are arranging for the same . But after lunch they say talk about some next date.
Please advice how i can file a complain against this kind of fraud property dealer.
Asked 2 years ago in Property Law from New Delhi, Delhi
1. You are silent as to whether any written agreement for sale was executed or not.
2. If yes then it would be easier for you to get relief.
3. However even in its absence you have good case at hand.
4. Since you have proof of payment, you can now file case before the consumer forum for the purpose of execution and registration of proper deed of conveyance including delivery of possession of property.
5. In the same case you can claim for compensation and damages as well.
Was there any documentation between you two? Issue him a legal notice through your local lawyer. Initiate a suit in consumer forum. Also you can initiate a criminal suit.
give legal notice and if he fails then file suit
Advocate, New Delhi
First of all serve them with a legal notice through a lawyer then file suit for specific performance or complaint in consumer forum for refund of money paid with interest and also claim heavy damages/compensation.
Advocate, New Delhi
1) you have not mentioned whether sale deed was executed at time of purchase of plot .
2) was the document duly stamped and registered
3) since payments have been made by you by cheque issue legal notice to dealer
4) if he fails to reply move consumer forum against the dealer for delivery of possession of the property . in the alternative claim refund of money paid with interest . also claim compensation for mental agony you have undergone .
5) you can also file criminal complaint of cheating against the dealer if you so desire