• Power of Attorney

Hello, I've a piece of land that was registered in Tanuku, AP in my name. We recently found that 20 cents from the property was not registered and have to go to the registrar to get it corrected. I live outside India and would not be able to travel immediately. I need a power of attorney document that I can get notarized here and send it over to my father. Can someone help me with the language that will limit the POA to just have this correction done. I don't want a general POA that can be used for something other than getting this registration issue fixed
Asked 10 months ago in Property Law
Religion: Hindu

First answer received in 10 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

9 Answers

Yes a document PoA has to be prepared and tou have to send it to India.

Please contact me in case you are interested.

Rahul Mishra
Advocate, Lucknow
13945 Answers
65 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You can contact me for POA. 

Dear Sir,
If you need any further assistance.You can approach me through Kaanoon or LinkedIn.



Prashant Nayak
Advocate, Mumbai
28570 Answers
101 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

Mere notarised POA would not suffice 


specific POA duly attested before Indian consulate is necessary 


engage a lawyer for drafting POA 



Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
89849 Answers
6516 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You can contact any lawyer of this forum by obtaining their contact information from this website and engage their service on the terms of the chosen advocate. 

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
80016 Answers
1674 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You will need a special power of attorney

unfortunately this platform is not intended for sharing formats or drafts 

you have to connect with an individual lawyer and get the same drafted against payment of his/her professional fees

Yusuf Rampurawala
Advocate, Mumbai. E: adv.yusuf.rampurawala@gmail.com
7074 Answers
79 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear Client,

As per the facts which have been provided, You need a special power of attorney. You can contact an advocate for this case.

Thank You.

Anik Miu
Advocate, Bangalore
5846 Answers
59 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

You need to provide power of attorney to any blood relative of yours and he has to find out an advocate who can make the power of attorney document to be sent to you to get it authenticated from Indian consulate in USA and send it back to the person please make sure that the document you get must be not arise from India before you proceed to Indian consulate

Vimlesh Prasad Mishra
Advocate, Lucknow
6849 Answers
23 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

A special PoA has to be drafted carefully mentioning the facts correctly to suit your purpose. You may consult any lawyer on this forum.

Swaminathan Neelakantan
Advocate, Coimbatore
2263 Answers
20 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

The document writer who is helping you in the process for executing the rectification deed would be able to send you the GPA only for the limited purpose of executing the rectification deed duly incorporating the exact property details. That would serve your exact purpose rather obtaining the general form from elsewhere and trying to fill it.

Sricharan Telaprolu
Advocate, Hyderabad
160 Answers
75 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer