1. Was there any agreement executed by and between your father and the developer?
2. If yes, what is the term of payment and is here any forfeiture clause for forfeiting the advance if further payments are not made on time?
3. However, if here is an agreement, your father shall have to act strictly as per the agreement,
4. If there s no such written agreement, then the developer can not demand any extra amount from your father,
5. Let your father return the said Rs.25 Lakhs by ECs payment and if that is not possible let him make a DD for the aid amount and send it to him through speed post duly preserving the track report fr delivery of the said DD,
6. After returning the said amount, let your father send him a letter duly cancelling the agreement on specified ground,
7. The said cancellation should be drafted by a lawyer since it may be a document which will be placed by the developer before the court,
8. If the developer uses abusive language and harasses your father, he should lodge a police complaint immediately under copy to local S.P.