• Nuisance

Mr. Davessar, will I have to submit proof before the court that nuisance is being created, like some video clipping?
Asked 2 years ago in Civil Law from New Delhi, Delhi
All the digital evidence can be filed as an evidence with a certificate under section 65B of Indian evidence act
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
4302 Answers
190 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

1) you can have audio and video recordings of the nuisance being created 

2) if your neighbours also are aggrieved by the nuisance you can jointly move court for necessary reliefs 

3) complaints made to muncipal corporation / police will also help you in making out a case 
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
35366 Answers
1962 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

This subsequent question by the client was meant for learned Advocate Mr. Davessar alone,  the admin team may look into such personal questions are    restricted to the  concerned advocates alone instead of circulating to all the lawyers.
T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
25370 Answers
248 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Without a shadow of doubt you have to produce the required degree of evidence to prove the nuisance committed by him. A video recording should ordinarily suffice.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
21382 Answers
572 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. If the question is in connection with the public nuisance created by the vegetable vendor in your area, then filing a court case and submitting video clipping before the Court at this stage will be extravagant act,

2. Lodge a police complaint under copy to the local S.P.,

3. Police will take action,

4. If police refuses to act, file a Writ Petition against police inaction before the High Court which will be heard early.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
15167 Answers
368 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a Lawyer