• Against filling rcr

Hi sir im rahul recently me and my wife had a serious argument and next day without informing us she immediately had a taxi and ran away to her parants place with my son after 15 days she had sent as a legal notice saying we are demanding an dowry and harrasing her all false statements then i have filed an restitution of conjugal rights in after that our panchayat had an meeting in which both the parties wer called she din agree to come back with us and panchayat told us that they have taken two months of time for it to think but the panchayat have also told both the parties not to take ne legal action through law if nebody takes panchayat wont help that party but the counselling date of RCR is 16th june please tel me wat to do in case i want my wife and son back
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Religion: Hindu
1. Panchayat has nothing to do in the matter which is to be dealt by the Court,

2. You should first decide as to what do you want. Do you want to stay with your wife? 

3. Does your wife also want to stay with you?

4. If both of you want to continue, then bring her back to your house,

5. If she does not want to return to you, no body on earth can force her to join you & in such case discuss with her amicably & settle for mutual consent divorce.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18741 Answers
452 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Appesr before court on date for counciling and ttry to settle the matter amicably.  It will be better for both of you. 
PPanchayat is also a great platform to get rid of the situation. 
Feel free to call
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
4875 Answers
225 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

1) decision of panchayat has no legal standing . 

2) since you have already filed RCR in counselling try to reconcile with your wife . 

3) agree to with draw RCR if she agrees to stay with you and with draws legal notice
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46645 Answers
2759 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

you call her on date fixed by court
Avdhesh Chaudhary
Advocate, Greater Noida
565 Answers
20 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer