• Marital dispute

I m married and after so many harrasments now i m at my father's home since 4 months. i want to register complaint of adultery, dv and dowry against my husband and inlaws.  My husband is in relation with widow wife of his brother.  My question is dat i hvnt any proof to make my case strong. he is a rich person and his close relative is a lawyer.. i m worried dat hw could i fight with him if i file complaint.. he is not in contact with me.
Asked 3 years ago in Family Law from Delhi, Delhi
adultery allegations have to be proved . without evidence dont file for divorce on grounds of adultery . contact detective agency to gather proof . 

2) you can file 498A case with local police police station if you are victim of dowry harassment 

3) you can file DV case before metropolitan magistrate court

take advice to an advocate in preparing complaint againts your husband in women cell and complaint under Dv act in the court of metropplitan magistarte

Contact a local lawyer to help you legally in preparation of complaints to police,filing of DV case. Unless you have sufficient proof,its not advisable to file divorce ob the ground of adultery, however, you can file divorce on other grounds.Feel free to call.

emails sent by you to your brother  would be admissible in evidence

You can use all that emails,sms,phone call, etc. you have.

do not worry lust file your complaint in women cell and in the court of MM

1. If you do not have evidence of your husband's infidelity then your case will crumble like a pack of cards in the court. In the event your case is dismissed your husband may sue you for defamation. So do not file the case unless you have adequate proof to nail him in court. E-mails that you sent to your brother do not prove adultery, albeit they can be used as evidence. 

2. You may file a case for dowry harassment and domestic violence if you have been subjected to dowry related harassment.

1) hire a detective agency to gather proof of your husband infidelity . 

2) if you are unable to gather evidence of adultery dont file for divorce on said ground . you can file for divorce on grounds of mental cruelty . 

3) narrate the incidents in your petition . if your lawyer is satisfied that  these incidents constitute mental cruelty then file for divorce

4) for dowry harassment you must be able to show that demands were made for dowry before , at time  of marriage  or after marriage

my pleasure

my pleasure.

thanks for your appreciation

Thank you for your appreciation.