Passport for leprosy-affected person
I am a Leprosy affected male, single, aged 73 yrs, living in Leprosy Assylum for more than 65yrs. No family details available. Now I am physically and mentally fit without any disease or deformity. I am not formally educated but can fluently read, write and speak in Hindi, English and Marathi.
I have only Voter ID as Identification and Address proof.
Can I get a passport ? How to proceed and Whom to contact in this regard ?
Asked in Civil Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
1. You incur no disqualification to get a passport.
2. Apply for passport. If your application is rejected then you can move the HC or SC against the RPO.
3. Voter address should suffice if you do not have any other document.
1. If you are medically fit for travelling then you can apply for the passport,
2. You shall have to file an application with the required papers i.e. birth certificate, address proof, etc.,
3. You can file application online on tatkal basis,
4. There will be police verification about you before the passport is issued to you.
Sir, Can I apply online or Should I personally visit Passport Office in Mumbai.
Asked 1 year ago
1. Yes, you can apply online,
2. You shall have to visit the passport office for collecting passport, if issued in your name.
You can apply online like any other applicant.
1) you can get passport as you have address proof and identity proof
2) you can visit passport seva Kendra website for more details
1) visit passport seva Kendra portal
2) register online
3) login with your email id and password
4) apply for new passport
5) make payment and take appointment
You can apply for passport online too, in the event of any personal,clarification by the authorities you may have to visit the passport office directly in person.
You will be considered based n the asylum records if proved to the satisfactory level to the authorities.
First of all apply passport via online portal of Passport Department and after that take the printout, pay the fee and fixed your appointment and visit the passport office for further procedure.
there is no bar to issue a passport to a person who is a patient of any disease
Advocate, New Delhi