• Father's and Mother's name incorrect in Birth Certificate

My father's name is Swapan Kumar Chakravorty and mother's name is Anju Chakravorty and in my all documents 10th , 12th , degree the name is S.K Chakravorty and Anju Chakravorty respectively .

The problem is in my birth certificate ,Father's name is Sapan ( it should have been Swapan atleast ) and mother's name is Anju .

I am applying for my passport and the passport office has asked me to submit Annexure E with the correct name of my parents .

Does this discrepancy in name will create problem in fututre for getting a VISA ?
If yes , how can i correct my parent's name in the birth certificate itself ?

Please help .
Thanks in advance .
Asked 3 years ago in Civil Law from Gurgaon, Haryana
you have to give public notice of name change of your father AND MOTHER and after that file it publication department of govt of india
1) to   correct birth certificate from Registrar Death and Birth. You have to go to the concerned Registrar (Municipality) where your birth took place  and get spelling mistakes corrected 

2) submit Annexure E affidavit of your father mentioning correct  name . if on said basis passport is issued you wont need to correct  name in birth  certificate
1. The discrepancy in name reflected in various documents can be a major hindrance to passport and visa. In order to rectify the spelling mistakes in the birth certificates you should visit the office of Registrar of Births and Deaths in your city and file an application for rectification in the prescribed format. 

2. Do submit annexure E along with an affidavit in support thereof mentioning the correct name of your father. Once the annexure E is accepted by passport officer you will not be required to carry out the rectification in the certificate.
1. You will face  problem  n getting your Passport,

2. Let your father make an affidavit before the Executive Nagistrate, affirming that both sapan & Swapan are te same,

3. If he is ot alive, you shall have to make thesaid affidavit.