• I need help

Hello sir
I have fled a case against Sanjay Kharbanda for the fraud in property matter.
The court has issued non bailable arrest warrant against hime as he run out of the courct during hearing.
Now when the arrest warrant are with police still then police is not making any initiative to arrest him.
I had a conversation with the accused flatmates they told me that in the evening many policeman comes to his house and drink togetherly.
When i say to police that is is in his hose they say me that the ave time t arreset him till august so they will do. Now someone told me that is is preparing to run from this area as he has started shifting his material.
Please help me
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from New Delhi, Delhi
what is the next date of hearing ? police will execute NBW against the accused . if he fails to appear on next date and absconds proclamation can be issued by the court against the accused
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
44162 Answers
2561 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

gahther the proof that police are  coming to him and spending time with him and after that file complaint in the court of judicial magistrate
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

3.5 on 5.0

Dear Client,
In that case if you have a proof about your aforesaid submission then you should again file a complaint in front of magistrate.
Anurag Bhatt
Advocate, Allahabad
83 Answers
1 Consultation

3.7 on 5.0

Police is obligated to arrest and produce him in the court at the next hearing. If it fails to do so then action can be taken police officials responsible for enforcing the NBW.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22958 Answers
631 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer