• If I can leave India

My wife is going to file a false 498A case against me. I have a good offer from an overseas organisation. I want to go. Please advice.
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from New Delhi, Delhi
Religion: Muslim
do not run from law ,stand and fight,if you start running then you will keep on running and finally you will get tired,every problem has a solution ,we will help you in all possible manner
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

3.5 on 5.0

you can go ahead as long as no case is registered against you. for brief you may call
Avdhesh Chaudhary
Advocate, Greater Noida
565 Answers
20 Consultations

3.9 on 5.0

1) as on date no FIr is lodged against you . if you so desire take overseas assignment 

2) if FIR is registered under section 498A you have to obtain AB in india and contest case on merits
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
42733 Answers
2468 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. Collect VISA for going the country of your assignment,

2. Till FIR is lodged, there is no criminal case against you,

3. Once FIR u/s498A is lodged, take AB & contest the case fittingly. Pray for leave for your going abroad on professional reason.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
17592 Answers
431 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Go to abroad immediately before she files any case.
There is nothing to worry till she files such case.
Even if she files such case when you are in abroad you would get ample time to come and apply for bail.
Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
11979 Answers
153 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer