• If I can leave India

My wife is going to file a false 498A case against me. I have a good offer from an overseas organisation. I want to go. Please advice.
Asked 3 years ago in Family Law from New Delhi, Delhi
do not run from law ,stand and fight,if you start running then you will keep on running and finally you will get tired,every problem has a solution ,we will help you in all possible manner

you can go ahead as long as no case is registered against you. for brief you may call

1) as on date no FIr is lodged against you . if you so desire take overseas assignment 

2) if FIR is registered under section 498A you have to obtain AB in india and contest case on merits

1. Collect VISA for going the country of your assignment,

2. Till FIR is lodged, there is no criminal case against you,

3. Once FIR u/s498A is lodged, take AB & contest the case fittingly. Pray for leave for your going abroad on professional reason.

Go to abroad immediately before she files any case.
There is nothing to worry till she files such case.
Even if she files such case when you are in abroad you would get ample time to come and apply for bail.