The provision seeking nullity of marriage is in Hindu Marriage Act, 1955, which is not applicable to Muslim personal law which is governed by Sharyat Act, 1937. The disorders claimed by you are valid grounds for seeking Talaq under Muslim personal law. Talq-ul-Biddat (triple Talaq) is banned by Muslim Women (Protection Of Rights On Marriage) 2019. You can give her Talaq-Ahsan which is legal. You need to make a single pronouncement of Talaq during Tuhr (period of purity). After single pronouncement wife has to observe three iddat, subsequent to which Talaq becomes final.
- Visit Kazi of your local Masjid with two male adult Muslim witnesses.
- Produce id proof all witnesses wife and husband.
- Produce Nikahnama and photographs of all.
- Kazi will issue notice of Talaq to wife.
- Talaq will become final after three Tuhrs.