i have filed498a case on jan 3rd 2014 and cs was submitttd on march 20th, so how long will it take for trails to get started and when do i need to go to court
Asked in Family Law from Kaarkala, Karnataka
case will go on for years . your evidence will be recorded . you will be subject to cross examination .
1. Has your husband & his family members taken AB?
2. The case will now continue for years,
3. You will be required to be presnt mainly while recording your evidence & being cross examined.
1. Trial will start very soon as cs has been filed. At the next hearing the court may fix a date for the trial.
2. You will be required to remain personally present in the court on the date of your witness deposition.
Anticipated time of beginning of trial and the time case consumes can not be quantified..Your presence will be necessary in the court for recording your evidence and for you to be cross examined