• father's property to his sons

A father to his son registered a property of agricultural land. When the registered  son is minor. And the same father has given birth to 2 more sons. Now, the agricultural land is beglongs to only registered son or belongs to all of 3 sons?
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
it would belong to son in whose name agricultural land was purchased
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45573 Answers
2677 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Hope the property was purchased by your father in the name of one of the son. In this case you along with your brother don' t have any right in that peoperty.
Rajni Sinha
Advocate, Mumbai
330 Answers
34 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Was the land purchased by father from his own sources of income? If the answer is yes then the property (land) registered in son's name will be treated as his self acquired property. Father had purchased the property in his son's name making himself as guardian.  Once the son becomes major he will be the absolute owner. Children born subsequently will have no share therein.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

The son in whose favour the land was purchased will continue to be the owner exclusive to his other brother/sister.
S.P. Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
703 Answers
13 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer