- A notarized documents having no record with the notary , and only a registered documents certified copy can be obtained from the office of Registrar.
- Further , if the said property was in the name of your father by way of a registered sale deed , then without mortgaged the property documents loan cannot be granted by the bank.
- Further , a registered GPA if related to property , also having no value in the eye of law as per the Supreme Court judgment.
- Further bank never will sanctioned loan on GPA , hence it is clear that the said loan was taken prior of purchasing the property.
- Further as you having 30 occupation years proof with you then legally you can declared owner of the property on the ground of adverse possession
- However, if you have received banks notice for the said loan , then submit the proofs with a reply to the bank .
You can contact me , if further suggestion needed.