• Fraud and misrepresentation

Dear Sir,
My father was opened a Company in 1986, in that company my mother was a partner 25% my grand father was partner 50% and my father was partner 25%. some bad circumstances my father give out my mother from home in 1987, but a company and partnership was not terminated, in that company have a 47000 Sq. Ft. land, after my father give out my mother from home he was also go away from home, after that my grand father was sold a lend to other person without my mother or  my father's signature. 

so i need help form you sir, how can I cancel a fraud sell agreement 

My mothers age is 61

Please Help me
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Palanpur, Gujarat
file suit for declaration
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

1. File a suit for declaration that your parents are the rightful owner of 25% each of the said property which was illegally sold by your grandfather,

2. In the said suit also pray for direction upon the registrar to cancel the registration of the said  illegal sale.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18741 Answers
452 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

File suit for declaration and also for quashing the registration of the property by your grandfather to the buyer, stating that the registration of the property was done based on misrepresentation of facts and your parents have 50% share(Father 25% + Mother 25%)in the property.
Shashidhar S. Sastry
Advocate, Bangalore
1648 Answers
109 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

if the property was sold 25 years ago what was your mother doing all these years ? it is doubtful that sale would be set aside after 25 years .
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46645 Answers
2759 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer