My brother married a girl that saying they are married
My brother married a girl that saying they are married in Hindu culture,hence they need a marriage certificate and register issued certificate by taking the some documents the escaped form the all missing compliant case and all from the girls family end ,please let how we can cross check all submitted are correct and as per rules and regulations and register also completed all is producer ,is their any chance for objection from any one or by witness or is their way to reject or cancel the marriage certificate or by finding out any faults in process can we do any compliant on the government officials please suggested help on this regard.
Asked 1 year ago in Family Law from Kampli Bellary dist, Karnataka
If your brother and the girl who he married are of marriageable age and do not ome under prohibited relationship, then their marriage will be considered as legally valid, the registrar cannot refuse to register the marriage if there is no legal infirmity in it.
register already registered the marriage given the marriage certificate also buy is their any chance of rejecting or objecting the same from the other parties .
Asked 1 year ago
1) even if marriage is not registered it does not affect validity of marriage
2) if both husband and wife filled in the form produced proof of marriage and witnesses were present marriage would be registered and registration certificate issued by registrar
3) registration certificate would not be cancelled if all formalities are completed
Once you have already got the marriage certificate what is the reason for your worries now?
The Registered marriage cannot be cancelled by the registrar unilaterally without any reason or hearing both the parties. It Will be illegal and he cae drawn to court for this illegal act.
1. If both the bride & the bride groom belong to Hindu religion, the couple can enter into wedlock under the Hindu Marriage Act, if the following conditions are satisfied.
2. The bride should have completed 18 years of age and the bridegroom should have completed 21 years of age.
3.The parties should not be within the degrees of prohibited relationship unless the custom or usage governing each of them permits of a marriage between the two;
4. The parties should not be sapindas of each other, unless the custom or usage governing each of them permits of a marriage between the two."
5. Neither party has a spouse living at the time of the marriage.
6..Neither party is incapable of giving a valid consent to it in consequence of unsoundness of mind; or
though capable of giving a valid consent, has been suffering from mental disorder of such a kind or to such an extent as to be unfit for marriage and the procreation of children; or
has been subject to recurrent attacks of insanity or epilepsy.
7. The Marriage Certificate can be obtained from the Sub-Registrar's Office of the concerned jurisdiction, by producing (a) 2B size joint photographs of the bride & bridegroom (b) Age Proof (c) Address Proof and 3 witnesses.
1. Your query is not clear to me.
2. To Check validity of marriage one can always send queries to marriage registrar or send letter under RTI Act.
1. What is your query actually?
2. Do you want to know whether there will be any objection raised by anybody later on regarding the said registration of marriage?
3. If they have married following Hindu rites and rituals and produced the required evidence of their said marriage before the Registrar who after being satisfied with the said evidence has registered their marriage, then the said registration of marriage and also the marriage is valid as per law.
1. Any body can object since you can not stop people's objecting but such objection will not have merit in it,
2. Such objection will be rejected by the Court.
1. The marriage certificate cannot be cancelled after it has been issued. To check the authenticity of the marriage certificate you can apply for its certified copy in the office of the registrar of marriages.
No complaint can be filed against the government officials.
Chances are unlikely. But it can be cancelled if they have produced forged documents at the time of registration. Please clarify about the same.