• Misbehaviour bad language tried pushing me

Due to a business deal there was an urgument in which the father and son misbehaved gave badwords pushed me out of their house and threatened me kill in two days and said nobody will be able to find you as we have contacts.
 I have filed a complaint against them and I have the nc copy but they have not mentioned the other persons name.As they had a hold it took 2 hours to fille the complain.
Asked 18 days ago in Criminal Law
Religion: Buddhist

First answer received in 10 minutes.

You need to file private complaint against them. You need to make cognisable and non bailable case against them. 

As you have  lodged the complaint, you may wait for the police to register fIR and you may ensure that the names of all accused are entered in the FIR, if someone's name is missing then you may file an application under section 173 (8) before trail court for reinvestigation and for inclusion of the left out accused also in the FIR. 

You may insist the police to register FIR ignoring the NCR.

You may approach the higher police officer if the local police do not cooperate  or reluctant to register FIR.

If the higher police is also not cooperating then you may file a petition under section 156(3) cr.p.c. before the concerned judicial magistrate court seeking direction to the concerned police to initiate proper legal action on your complaint pending with the police.

Ask the IO who is carrying out the investigation to include the names of the left out persons.

Share all the evidence.

Rahul Mishra

The poluce carries out an investigation and files a charge sheet.

Rahul Mishra

File private complaint before magistrate under section 156(3) of cr pc to direct police to investigate and submit report 

after NC no further action is taken by police 

you have to file private complaint before magistrate 

1. File a complaint and get the FIR registered under Sections 323 and 341 IPC.

2. If FIR is not registered by police then you are free to file complaint case in the competent court under 156(3) Cr.P.C to order the registration of FIR.

1) You are also legally entitled to file a complaint to the Judicial Magistrate/ Metropolitan Magistrate u/s 156(3) read with Section 190 of the criminal procedure thereby requesting the FIR to be registered by the police and commencing investigation into the matter.

Thank you

• For more assistance, you can book a consultation with me.
  • If you like my answer, please give a good rating and leave a review

Anik Miu

- Since, no action taken by the police then you should file a compliant before the higher official i.e. CP or DSP and thereby request to lodge an FIR against the accused persons

- If within the week no result , then you can approach the court after filing a compliant under section 156(3) of CrPc after submitting the compliant filed to the police and higher official. 

Mohammed Shahzad