• Court expenses incurred recoverable from GHMC - Hyderabad

I had had lodged 5 online complaints against my neighbors individually for unauthorized and illegal constructions to GHMC, (GRATER HYDERABAD MUNCIPAL CORPORATION) as they are taken G + 1 floor permission by built G + 4 floors, no parking area is maintained and they have given lot of problem to me by parking vehicles in front of my house, of these two of them are filled case in court for regularization of building.

I am not satisfied with GHMC because they are not taking proper action on remaining complaints and I am planning to file case in high court, so please inform whether I had to file separate case for each compliant or one case for all complaints, and the expenditure incurred to fight the case is whether recoverable from GHMC or not.    

Thanking You.
Ram Mohan
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
All complainant jointly can file one case.
S.P. Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
703 Answers
13 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

contact local lawyer . nature of complaints filed need to be seen . you can claim  costs
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46704 Answers
2763 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear Client,In that case you may file a complaint and where you joint all of aforesaid.
Anurag Bhatt
Advocate, Allahabad
83 Answers
1 Consultation

4.6 on 5.0

You, alongwith those affected join together and file a complaint and can claim costs also.
Shashidhar S. Sastry
Advocate, Bangalore
1649 Answers
109 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Without perusing the nature of complaint and issues raised therein we cannot say whether the expenses can be recovered from GHMC. Contact a local lawyer.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23120 Answers
640 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer