1. Your daughter shall have to decide as to what does she want?
2. Does she want to take up the matter legally? if yes, then the possibilities of her continuing the matrimonial relationship will become very bleak,
3. If she is ready to take up the matter legally and get justice, then she should collect evidence for all such mental and physical torture meted on her by her husband and his family members by audio/video taping, if possible,
4. after hat she should send a complaint u/s498A of IPC to the local police station under copy to the S.P alleging dowry harassment. If police does not take any action, she should file an application befre the District Judge praying for direction upon he police to investigate and act based on our complaint,
5. After that she should file a DV case claiming maintenance for herself and her child and also for separate accommodation,
6. If police fails to at based on her 498A complaint, she can file a Writ Petition against police inaction.