• Attempts to implicate in false corruption case

I work in a bank in loan section. I have doubt that from last few months some people including my seniors are trying to implicate in false corruption. I have escaped laid trap at least two times in  last two months. Kindly guide me what steps i should take to protect myself from such situation. Thank you.
Asked 1 year ago in Criminal Law from Nashik, Maharashtra
1. Address a complaint to the Bank Manager and also Police Commissioner to express your apprehension regarding a possible false implication.

2. In the event a case is registered against you apply for bail without delay to preempt your arrest.
1. What evidence do you have to prove that you are being tried to be implicated?

2. Do you have evidence that there were traps laid against you two times which you had escaped?

3. If you have any such evidence in your disposal, lodge a complaint to your superior officer, Union under copy to vigilance. If you find it to be of serious nature, you can lodge a police complaint to that effect provided such loding police complaint in connection with Bank matters are permitted by your service conduct rules,

4. The most important step will be to ensure that you do not get involved with any corrupt practices under any circumstances. 
If you suspect some people around you to work against you to tarnish your image or fix you in a problem, you may write to the higher officer of the bank in writing about your concern and fear and endorse a copy of your communication to your head office/chairman, all by registered post and you may also personally issue the copy of the communication to your branch manager and get his acknowledgement, even if he refuses to acknowledge just dont worry.  In addition, you may write to the vigilance officer also about the failed attempt laid to trap you by some vested interests to wreak vengeance on you, this will serve as a shield to you in the event of any repeat situation.
You can most certainly apply for anticipatory bail even if the FIR is not registered.
Though the application for anticipatory bail will not be entertained without a pending FIR by the police, the court may pass an order to not to arrest in the event of any such action after registering a FIR in the later date. 
There is nothing wrong in applying for anticipatory bail without having knowledge of registration of FIR.
1. No. While filing application for AB, you shall have to mention the FIR No. and the Police station where it was filed,

2. So, you need to know the FIR No. before filing AB petition.
Lodge a complaint to your superior officer and approach the vigilance cell. 

If you have fear, then any time you can approach court for anticipatory bail.Anticipatory bail is a direction to release a person on bail, issued even before the person is arrested. Section 438 of the Code clearly stipulates in the beginning statement itself that when a person has a reasonable apprehension to believe that they can be arrested on an accusation for commitment of a non-bailable offence they can move to the High Court or the Court of Sessions for grant of an “anticipatory bail”

Another misconception is that the filing of FIR is a must before getting Anticipatory Bail.  The filing of First Information Report (FIR) is not a condition precedent to the exercise of power under Section 438. The imminence of a likely arrest founded on a reasonable belief can be shown to exist even if an FIR is not yet filed.
no need to worry, wait and watch until and unless they do any act how can anybody presume regarding the apprehensions.

no need to file any anticipatory bail if there is no complaint.