• division of agricultural land in up

Sir, Thanks for giving expert advice.I want to know clearification with ref. to U.P.As per rev. Laws of U.P. can I get share in distribution of agricultural land at the time of sale by my brothers. Also I have no specific khasra/khatauni no.s of concerned land,how can I suit a case to stop such sales without my consent/knowledge.  Iam again thankfull for giving brilliant advice.
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from Bijnore U.P., Uttar Pradesh
we are not familiar with revenue laws of UP . in any event in case of sale of land you are entitled to share in sale proceeds . you can also  move court for necessary reliefs

it involves local law. You better contact a local a lawyer.

It is better to consult a local lawyer who will guide you about local revenue laws in U.P and to take further steps.

You are entitled to get your lawful share in the land at the time of its sale. If it is being sold in a manner which circumvents the law then you may move to court for necessary reliefs. For further guidance you should contact a local lawyer.